An opportunity to join a fast paced team
Due to continued expansion of our client's operations, they have a requirement for a suitably qualified and experienced Senior Buyer Planner
The Senior Buyer/Planner is responsible for senior-level Supplier Management and Production Planning activities.
- Managing Material Supply to ensure Manufacturing commitments are achieved as well as Corporate and Plant objectives.
- Providing timely and appropriate Material availability information to internal customers.
- Motivate and develop a team to support end to end supply chain management and develop key skill sets within the team.
- Establish programs and processes to deliver year on year improvements in service, cost and inventory performance.
- Develop strategic working relationships across all elements of supply chain (Global Supply Chain, Global Sourcing, Supplier Engineering, Operations, Distribution, Suppliers etc).
- Complete high-level analysis of critical supply chain events, using data to influence senior leadership team.
- Drive Sales Inventory and Operations Planning for the site to support service and cost performance.
- Utilise existing MRP and demand planning systems to develop an effective data-based purchasing and planning platform.
Qualifications & Experienced
- NFQ level 8 degree in Business / Supply Chain or related field is required.
- 6-8 years' experience in a relevant area.
- SME Knowledge in SAP and MRP Systems.
- SME Knowledge in Rapid Response (Kinaxis).
- Experience of leading Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning.
- Knowledge of End to End Supply Chain.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.