Our Dublin based client, a leading international investment company, are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their team.
- Experience working in an asset management company or financial services
- Provide business and systems analysis expertise to Business Units where required
- Planning, organising and leading business analysis tasks throughout the project lifecycle to agreed timescales and budgets and within an Agile methodology and tools
- Facilitate business & technology workshops for stakeholders of all levels.
- Capture, clarify and document business requirements using a range of analysis techniques and tools
- Analyse and translate business requirements into system requirements and system design specifications including the definition of functional testing scenarios.
- Good experience in desktop analytical and formatting skills including Excel, Power BI, Basic SQL, Basic VBA or other scripting language.
- Knowledge and understanding of Data Governance & Data Management best practice in the industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of Data Architecture, Metadata, Data Lifecycles, Data Quality Standards and Logical Data Modelling practices.
- The ability to understand and produce moderately complex data flows.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Degree-educated; either in a financial discipline or else IT
- 5+ years experience working in financial services
- A recognised industry qualifications pertaining to Data would be advantageous
Please note: All applicants must have a valid stamp 4 visa or hold an EU passport
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.