We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager capable of leading multiple teams and projects
The role will both be a mixture of office and site based and you will lead a team of engineers delivering exciting projects and supporting clients. It requires diligence, attention to detail, good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Engineering of mainly Cylon, Sauter and Siemens BMS & QBMS Systems
- Commissioning, Testing and Troubleshooting of Cylon, Sauter and Siemens BMS & QBMS Systems
- Assume the lead technical role on BMS projects
- Liaise with clients and consultants
- Project cost control
- Longer term plan would be that the successful candidate could lead a commercial projects team if the appetite and aptitude is present.
TRAINING & PERSONAL GROWTH:
- GAMP & GDP (Good Documentation Practice) Training will be provided
- Initial on the job familiarisation with Sirus work practices and our project delivery methods (Software Engineering Systems)
- Siemens Product Training as required
- Sauter Product Training as required
- Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged)
- Extensive knowledge of BMS systems
- Recognised Trade or Third Level qualification
- Ability to lead and inspire colleagues
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.