Fantastic Opportunity to join an excellent company as a Senior Automation Project Engineer
This is a live role, with interviews taking place virtually (over video/phone call) in the next two weeks.
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Automation Project Engineer,
primarily based in Cork. The ideal person will have experience managing multiple
small to medium scale automation projects, with a view to progressing to larger scale
projects in time. This role will also involve travel from time to time to client sites.
- Developing and managing budgets, scope, schedule and quality.
- Supporting senior project managers in projects and cross-functional teamwork
- Leading, guiding and techanically supporting project team members in automationprocesses
- Management of sub-contractors (cost, quality & scheduling)
- Management of control system development, installation, commissioning & qualification in regulated environments.
- Third level degree in Electrical/Instrumentation/Automation Engineering, or relevant disipline
- 5+ years postgraduate experience, years experience implementing and supporting automation systems for manufacturing in the biotechnology/pharmaceutical/ife sciences industries.
- Working knowledge of Rockwell, Siemens S7 and/or Emerson DeltaV platforms.
- Must have recent hands-on experience of system integration and programming.
- Must demonstrate experience of commissioning and qualification of process
control systems in a regulated environment, including the preparation and
execution of test specifications and change management.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.