Senior Automation Engineer
Senior Automation Engineer - 12 Month Contract
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
I am currently looking for an experienced Senior Automation Engineer to join a Globally recognised manufacturing company at one of their sites based in Tipperary. As a Senior Automation Engineer, you will be joining a highly experienced team of experts who work collaboratively together and are extremely focused on developing skills and knowledge.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead Automation Meetings and support relevant program meetings
- Develop project schedules and document trackers
- Develop, Test and Install Plc and Control Software as Part of a Highly Automated, High Volume 24/7 Validated Production Environment
- Work Within A Cross Functional Multidiscipline Team Environment.
- Participates Within Project Teams, Provide Technical Support and Make Informed Decisions on Hardware and Architecture Selection.
- Fault-Find Complex Automation Equipment
- Maintain Comprehensive Documentation of Code to Medical Device Standards
- Prioritize Multiple Tasks While Working to Tight Schedules
- Participate Among Cross-Functional Teams to Ensure Projects Are Delivered on Time and To Required Quality Standards.
- Develop, Debug and Validate Control System Software Programs
- Analyse, Understand, Fault-Find and Modify Automation Software
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Ability to Organize, Plan and Execute Multiple Tasks to Tight Schedules
- Highly Motivated Self-Starter
- Ability to Document Own Work Clearly and Precisely
- Strong Communication Skills
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING YOU?
- Work for one of the leaders in the Industry
- Collaborative working environment where each member's input is valued
- Work in a high-performance, high-speed environment and exposure to latest manufacturing technologies
- Flexible pay rates depending on experience
- 12-month contract position
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.