Very exciting SME AML opportunity for a French or Italian speaker
Very interesting AML Senior Analyst/SME role for a French or Italian speaker with a fantastic company in Dublin city centre.
- Be a senior member of the team looking after companies polices & procedures
- Managing KYC & AML documentation for the team
- Drafting client AML risk assessments
- Updating KYC systems & databases
- Working on a range of AML/KYC projects
- Provide support to Global Due Diligence team
- Ensuring local regulatory requirements are covered by team
- Making sure high risk records are raised to senior management
- Take part in regulatory meetings & implementing process improvements
- Fluent in French or Italian
- Strong experience in funds
- 5 plus years in AML funds roles
- Excellent knowledge of AML/KYC regulations
- Strong addition to detail
- Third level degree
- Relevant AML qualifications
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.