Exciting opportunity for an experienced accounts payable professional to join a global financial services organisation in Limerick
Reporting to the dividends manager, this person is responsible for the day to day processing of income dividend distributions, along with providing excellent customer service to clients and investors.
- Day to day processing of payments/dividend distributions within agreed timeframes and deadlines.
- Providing excellent customer service at all times and ensuring all service level agreements are met.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with both internal and external clients
- The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, with an eye for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience working within a busy team is essential
- Familiarity with financial service operations required
- Knowledge of cash management/payments/dividends
- Demonstrate a detailed working knowledge of accounts payable. Experience with dividends advantageous
- Ability to review and resolve complex issues working under pressure meeting challenging deadlines
- Customer service experience would be preferred
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with a flexible approach to work
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Effective verbal reasoning and numeric skills (Essential)
- Strong keyboard skills to include MS Excel/Word and ability to learn the many systems used within the business
- Experience in working with multiple currencies
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.