Senior Transfer Agency Role based in Dublin City Centre
Daily activities for the role include;
- Process subscriptions, redemptions, transfers, and switches for a range of onshore and offshore funds on the relevant Transfer Agency system.
- Resolve dealing related enquiries by email and telephone, supplying information relating to funds' portfolios, prices, dealing procedures, markets and currencies.
- Liaise with local offices, clients and shareholders around the world.
- Processing paperwork for trades and related activity.
- Maintain shareholder register and investor files
- Process dividend payments
- Prepare and distribute of shareholder statements and Investment Manager Reports.
- Distribute Interim and End of Year Financial Reports to Shareholders
- Ensure compliance with anti-money laundering procedures
- Reporting of Fund transactions to the Fund Accountant Teams
- Daily Reconciliation of Cash Accounts
- Timely resolution of audit requests
- Review and approve administrator processes
- Ensure all procedures are followed
The ideal candidate would have the following competencies;
- The candidate should have a minimum of 2 years experience within Transfer Agency.
- Computer literacy is essential, skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of varying fund types such as Retail Funds, Mutual and Hedge Funds.
- Third level / business school qualification desirable.
- Fully understand the dealing process and rules, particularly in respect of restricted funds and delayed deals.
- To be client focused and to have a good understanding of investor related requirements.
- To assist the Team Leader as and when required (checking, distribution of workflow etc)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.