Interesting opportunity for a career driven Accounts Payable Specialist
A successful biotech company is seeking a bright and ambitious Accounts Payable Specialist with proven experience working within a fast paced environment for their growing team in Dublin city centre.
- Matching and entering supplier invoices
- Dealing with supplier queries and reconciling supplier accounts
- Processing and managing reimbursable expenses for employees
- Management of invoices through scanning and workflow processes
- Processing payments run and managing all control checks in advance of requesting approval
- Overseeing Finance and PO inbox daily
- Responsible for PO creation and assisting with monthly accrual generation
- Reporting on various aspects of the AP balances at month end
- Maintaining AP ledgers and queries
Key requirements of the Accounts Payable Specialist:
- Proven accounts payable experience within a fast paced environment
- Accounts IQ experience would be desirable but not essential
- Experience working with two or more integrated accounting systems
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Must have the ability to adapt to change
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply online today!
Refer a friend and receive a €250 One For All voucher should we successfully place them in a role. Terms and conditions apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.