My client, an innovative, market leading, multi-national company based in Galway, are looking for Experienced Senior Accountants to add to their team on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity with a very competitive salary with an immediate start
- Prepare and report management accounts for specific international entities
- Liaise with outsourced companies to ensure accurate local books & records are kept for the specific entities under my control.
- Ensure all monthly journals are posted in a timely manner.
- Ensure Balance Sheet reconciliations are completed in a timely manner and with adequate support on a monthly basis for review by Senior Management.
- Ensure that the Income Statement and Balance Sheet of the International subsidiaries are reported in accordance with US GAAP. .
- Prepare local VAT returns.
- Prepare Statutory Financial Statements for specific entities including the completion of extended trial balances identifying the statutory adjustments
- Be the key point of contact for the External Audits of specific entities including the timely completion of the requirements list and queries as well as ensuring audit timelines are adhered to.
- Qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Big 4 / Top 10 experience desirable
- 2 + years' experience in a Multi-National Environment
- Confident, outgoing professional
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organised approach to work
- Ability to work as an individual or as part of a team
For immediate consideration please forward your most updated CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 061 430 940.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.