Senior Accountant - East Cork
Morgan McKinley have partnered with an Irish owned SME company based in East Cork and looking to hire a Senior Accountant for their operations.
You will work alongside the management team to underpin the finance organisation and drive a culture of continuous improvement in a strong control environment.
Your role will initially include:
- Prepare, manage and assume full responsibility for the monthly accounting close and monthly/quarterly reporting process presenting monthly financials to the Senior Management team
- Prepare and approve accounting transactions and account reconciliations, providing relevant information to the Senior Management team.
- Responsible for the resolution of any issues arising in the day to day activities of the finance function.
- Develop and maintain the internal controls related to accounting and financial reporting system, policies, controls and procedures.
- Prepare grant applications and Revenue R&D Tax credits applications and present to Senior Management.
For the role:
- Qualified accountant, (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA etc)
- Experience of working in an owner-managed business is an advantage.
- Strong presence with proven track record of presenting to Senior Management.
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail, teamwork and integrity - discretion and confidentiality is imperative in this role
- IT - Strong IT administrative abilities (Proficient in Excel, MS Office)
Should you want further information on this business or would like to view a full job desciption please email me or call 021 2 300 300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.