Our client a global leader within their realm is seeking an experienced Senior Account Manager with extensive experience throughout Financial Services & Software to add their expertise to the already successful Sales Department.
The ideal candidate will be an expert in their field, capable of taking their expecting knowledge then researching and understanding how the area of financial regulation is rapidly evolving globally.
You will be a key influencer, apt at building and maintain long-term relationships with key accounts and associated strategic planning.
- Build and Develop medium to long term strategies for each of your accounts.
- Preparation of proposals as part of the greater sales function within your department.
- Take a consultative approach to your clients' requirements ensuring your solution meets their requirements.
- Act as an escalation point for your clients, ensuring any issues are dealt with in an effective manner.
- Report on account status, activity and strategy progress.
- Work effectively within a highly regulated space.
Skills & Experience;
- Proven Experience as an Account Manager or Sales Manager within the software sector.
- Analytical & Problem solving skills.
- 3rd level qualified in a related field (Finance, IT or Business)
- Highly adaptable and flexible
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills.
- Competitive base salary in the region of 80k DOE
- Excessive uncapped commission structure
- Opportunity to travel globally
- Company Pension
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.