Global Security Engineer with travelling requirements
Excellent opportunity to work for a multinational firm with strong global presence. The Security Engineer is a new role in the growing team that will focus on implementations of new and enhanced technologies for the business. This is a global role and will require 20-25% travel to various offices across the globe. The ideal candidate will have a strong implementation experience coupled with security knowledge.
- Perform technical tasks and implementation of new and enhanced technologies to support enhance email security, web security, along with technical infrastructure and applications.
- Work with business and technical stakeholders to understand their requirements and build solutions based on their needs.
- Support legal, regulatory and compliance functions across the business in the translation of regulatory requirements and technical delivery for both in-flight and post-delivery projects.
- Support other Group Info Sec functions (e.g. Operations and Engineering) in a range of technical deliveries from infrastructure roll-out to cloud deployment to penetration testing. The successful candidate will have a desire to learn new skills.
Education and Experience
- 8-10 years' experience in security related roles
- Solid experience in implementation on technical platforms for email/ AV/ Proxies etc would be a plus
- Experience working with Incident Response best practice frameworks and standards
- Analytical mindset
- Good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Experience of managing stakeholders
- Security certifications ideal
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.