Security Engineer with a focus on App Sec in a fast growing e-commerce firm.
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments using tools like Nessus, Qualys etc.
- Conduct security assessments on various environments and platforms on a continuous basis
- Assist in the design, implementation and maintenance of security tools across various environments
- Participate in incident response
- Assist in the design and implementation of enterprise logging with a SIEM infrastructure
- Review large log sources and parse for specific data; configure additional alerting as required
- Stay abreast of emerging trends and best practices within the cybersecurity community and make relevant recommendations for security enhancement and improvement
- 3+ years' experience of Security Operations
- Knowledge of web application security and tooling e.g OWASP Top 10
- Advanced knowledge of Windows/linux server/services
- Experience in scripting languages such as PowerShell, VBScript
- Experience with Security Pen testing tools
- Cloud experience - Azure, AWS or Google compute cloud
- Strong security awareness with experience in hardening and securing platforms.
- Experience with networking and network appliances, switches, firewalls, and load balancers a plus
- Effectively communicate complex ideas and possess problem solving techniques
- Strong customer focus is required.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.