Delivery security architecture in an agile environment
What will you do?
- Develop and promote best practices for DevSecOps and secure CI/CD.
- Lead, define and map architecture processes for designing large scale DevSecOps pipelines
- Own the security architecture: principals, policies, tooling and infrastructure.
- Deploy and manage security tools to cloud infrastructure platforms such as Google Cloud or AWS, through automation using infrastructure-as-code principles
- Mentor engineers using design sessions, code reviews and pair programming.
- Collabore with non-tech stakeholders (product, compliance, sales)
- 10+ years' experience architecting, building and operating mission critical applications.
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, GSEC.
- Programming experience (Python, Scala, Java or C#.)
- Knowledge of distributed systems, event-driven and cloud computing architectures.
- Experience with static application and penetration testing tools and techniques.
- Strong experience in DevOps development practices, CI/CD pipelines
- Strong expertise with cloud environments (AWS / Google Cloud / Azure)
- Deep knowledge of security technologies, standards (CSA, ISO, NIST) and compliance programs.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.