Results driven Security Architect with strong relationship management skills
Excellent opportunity to work for a multinational firm with strong global presence. The Security Architect will be part of a growing team with a focus on developing and supporting security practices and enhancements that support business needs and drivers. This is a global role and will require 20-25% travel to various offices across the globe. The ideal candidate will be an experienced individual with a strong information/cyber security, risk and IT background, and an ability to work to find solutions that align to desired customer outcomes.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Participate in meetings with suppliers and Industrial providers to deliver appropriate and fit for purpose solutions that meet local needs
- Work alongside technical team to ensure that technical measures and best practices are
- Manage the implementation of information security policy, standards, and guidelines and procedures to for ICS environments.
- Design and implement employee cybersecurity education and awareness programmes for ICS community across the business.
- Work closely with wider Info Sec colleagues to ensure timely communications and actions taken to support OpCo's as required
- Ensuring the design of proposed new technology solutions incorporates appropriate information security provisions in line with best practice.
- Working knowledge of other secure frameworks TOGAF. OWASP, NIST, SANS, ISA
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities between functions and departments.
- Experienced in establishing relationships and managing the risk of third parties that provide information security capabilities or interface with information technology components of the business.
- Supporting M&A activities where integration of assets into ICS and corporate environments
- Required to participate in the Security infrastructural change management process.
- Flexibility to travel approximately 25%.
Education and Experience
- At least 5 years' experience in similar type role.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities with the ability to "join the dots" and see the bigger pictureMust be results-oriented and self-motivated, while always remaining a team player
- CISSP, CCSP, CISA, CISM, GCIH, GIAC (SANS), and / or other relevant certifications.
- Experience or exposure to risk management and assurance frameworks such as CoBIT, ISO27000, etc.
- Work closely with internal leadership teams in a collaborative environment to ensure that security awareness and issues are communicated effectively
- Be an ambassador for the Group Information Security team at all times
- Proven track record in security event and incident management.
- Experience of log collection, analysis and correlation toolsets.
- Ability to extract data from many sources and aggregate it into more useful information.
- Excellent analytical, reporting and problem solving skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.