Secretary / PA - Aptiv
Morgan McKinley are recruiting for our client Aptiv for a PA / Administrative Assistant.
About This Position
We are seeking a Personal/Administrative Assistant to provide admin and organisational support within the Global IT Function based in our Dublin Headquarters.
The Assistant will work closely with the IT and Project teams, in addition to, a broad range of both internal and external stakeholders.
We operate in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment which requires flexibility, adaptability, initiative, as well as, excellent organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Diary management: Overseeing active calendars of appointments, meetings, and calls with both internal and external stakeholders, with the ability to assess priorities and resolve potential conflicts.
- Travel coordination: Working with our corporate travel partner to arrange complex domestic and international travel itineraries (Ground transport, air, accommodation, visas, local logistics etc.)
- Management of logistics for meetings, workshops and events: Arranging meeting space, software & technical set-up, organising catering and attendee management.
- Manage expense reports using the Concur system.
- Invoicing and Engagement management of external contractors and project teams.
- Document management and preparation, formatting and distribution of presentations & other documents.
- Ad hoc support with HR and People management processes.
Experience & Qualifications
- Degree is beneficial, but not required.
- 3+ years' admin experience supporting at leadership level
- Experience in a global business with an understanding of corporate structures and functions
- Proficient/in-depth working knowledge of Microsoft Suite: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Skype for Business
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Ability to skillfully handle confidential and/or critical time sensitive matters
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with senior executives, key stakeholders and clients
- Given the global nature of the business, flexibility may be required.