Job Purpose: The primary purpose of the Scheduling Co-Ordinator is to liaise with all key stakeholders within the company (e.g. Planning, Production, QA, QC, Finance Shipping etc) in order to ensure maximum adherence to schedules and thereby ensuring that customer expectations are met.
The successful candidate will;
- Ensure the continuous flow of work and material within production schedules.
- Track output and expedite orders when necessary.
- Highlight and expedite any issues with inventory of raw/packaging materials and intermediates.
- Coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within or between departments.
- Review and report progress to internal schedules.
- Liaise with department supervisors/team leaders to determine progress of work and completion dates.
- Compile reports on progress of work, inventory levels and production problems.
- Investigate cause of critical material shortages and schedule delays.
- Generate monthly reports on all issues impacting Delivery perforamance.
- Identify repeat issues/trends that negatively impact Customer Delivery performance and identify and implent corrective actions.
- A 3rdlevel qualification in a relevant field of study,
- E.G Material Management or Supply Chain/Production Management
- Although not essential an APICS Diploma would be ideal.
- At least 5 years Production/Manufacturing experience within the Pharmaceutical sector (GMP/GDP) with at least 2-3 years of significant scheduling experience.
- Significant ERP exposure (EG SAP or JD Edwards/OneWorld)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.