Global Healthcare company is seeking a SAP Financials Business Process Analyst to join their Global Process Team providing specialist Manufacturing Accounting expertise during a SAP Implementation sup
SAP Financials Business Process Analyst
Global Healthcare company is seeking a SAP Financials Business Process Analyst to join their Global Process Team providing specialist Manufacturing Accounting expertise during a SAP Implementation supporting Finance Systems and Processes.
The successful candidate will have expertise in Product Costing (BOMs, Recipes, etc.), Inventory Valuation and Adjustments and Variance Accounting.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Promoting a Global Perspective, support end-to-end design and implementation of the solution
- Liaise with and support Global Process Managers to drive business change and process adoption
- Ensure IT Solutions meet business needs
- Support design, build, and documentation to ensure they are consistent with effective integration and communication across Record to Report
- Support change management and training as a key deliverable for the project
- Be responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with all levels across the company and with external partners
Skills & Experience
- Accounting Qualification - ACA, ACCA, CIMA and Third Level Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years relevant experience - preferably in a medical multinational manufacturing environment
- SAP ERP Systems experience is essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Able to work alone to understand and summarise financial data into high quality, accurate and usable summaries
- Strong computer skills especially MS Office
- Ability to travel as part of the role
Call me today or apply with your cv to learn more about this opportunity!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.