Global Pharmaceutical Organisation seeking a SAP Global Business Lead
SAP Global Business Process Lead - Supply Chain & Operations
Fixed Term Contract, good potential for permanent role
The successful candidate will act as a SAP Business Process Lead incorporating skills from Operations and Supply Chain Management.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Decision making on global design for an SAP Warehouse, MRP, Manufacturing and Quality
- Take responsibility for achieving project milestones/timeline as well as for successful deployment, training, and change management, specifically for Supply Chain Management and Operations work stream
- Drive harmonized process adoption across ARDx for functional area.
- Drive business benefits resulting from the implementation of new harmonized business processes for the topic area
- Identify the impacts to business organization for recommended changes for the topic area.
- Works with the Organizational Change Management Team to facilitate driving required organizational change
- Take responsibility for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Make strategic decisions for the global design of SAP which will support business operations enterprise-wide. Uses expertise and functional perspective for the topic area to lead harmonized, compliant process design.
- Lead workshops to develop topic area designs.
- 3rd level Degree and 10+ years experience in Operations or Supply Chain Management areas inclusive of supervision/management experience.
- SAP experience. MRP experience is a preferred
- Strong project management and business process consulting/engineering that encompasses global scope.
- Demonstrated ability to drive difficult decisions managing cost/benefit considerations.
- Ability to travel to multiple global sites from 50% - 70%
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.