Global Multinational "Big Tech" Company has an opportunity for a SAP SD & TMS Consultant to support an SAP upgrade within their Global Transport & Logistics hub.
SAP Supply Chain and TMS Consultant
Cork, 12 month freelance contract
As the SAP/TMS Business Process Analyst you will be tasked with devising and implementing process & systems solutions that meet the needs of their company's dynamic business conditions partnering with the IS&T team to deliver these solutions.
The successful consultant will be commercially focused with high levels of enthusiasm and energy able to manage key priorities and deadlines while maintaining an excellent level of focus on detail. You will apply project management methodology to support the completion of key projects including leading and managing multi-functional projects.
Experience in SAP Supply Chain is essential, additional SAP end-user experience and expert knowledge of SAP SD/MM/TMS are a requirement.
- Work closely with and influence key partners to gain consensus on approach, priorities and solutions.
- Project manage multi-functional re-engineering implementations.
- Provide clear and consistent status reporting on solutions and progress to all key partners on multiple platforms and levels within the organization.
- Own and drive regional and global process integration.
- Develop good, up to date knowledge of current and future IT capabilities
- Establish and maintain professional and open relations with external parties
- Gain an understanding of business needs and approach problems with creativity and new ideas.
- Conducting post-mortem in the critical programs to ensure continuous improvement.
- Demonstrating other countries and geos experience and solutions to solve common challenges and optimize resources.
- Facilitate Vendor Assessment and Selection and tightly manage engagement to ensure timelines are met with required levels of quality
- Lead the analysis of new program needs, defining their scope, developing the program plan needed to execute, project leading the execution and building the necessary metrics to ensure success.
- Lead & drive projects by getting into the details and practically managing each project phase, including 'hands-on' approach to planning & executing UAT & Cutovers
- Apply expereince of SAP TMS & Supply Chain to Apple processes and systems
- Proven expertise in project management techniques and the full project lifecycle (with a particular focus on gathering business requirements & driving user acceptance testing).
- Ability to handle multiple projects and partners simultaneously.
- Excellent business insight and the ability to see the full picture
- Strong analysis, problem resolution skills.
- Experience managing key partners at all levels of senior management and become a trusted advisor to functional business leaders.
- Experience delivering projects in the areas of Supply Chain & Logistics on SAP SD . Including integration with external Transport Partners
- SAP Transport Management - TMS 9.X & S4 HANA
- Experience of TMS upgrade & associated system design & delivery is beneficial
Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Supply Chain Management or business related fields.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.