Seeking an Order to Cash Project Manager to join a Global Pharmaceutical Company
SAP OTC Project Manager
Permanent, Dublin City Centre
Global Pharmaceutical Company has an opening for a SAP Invoice to Cash Project Manager. The ideal candidate will have solid experience managing multiple projects in parallel with SAP systems knowledge. Reporting to the Invoice to Cash Director you will be tasked with managing all ITC Projects, RPA and continuous improvement initiatives while ensuring standards and controls are maintained.
- Lead the GBS SAP deployment/continuous improvement initiatives for the Invoice-to-Cash area and future related area projects
- Develop Impact Assessment / Work stream project plans
- Define & Sign off Solution Design / Represent GBS in SAP Workshops
- Define Testing Scope & Test Scripts
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing within GBS Operations
- Responsible for analyzing and documenting "As Is" and "To Be" processes and procedures
- Provide summaries of Project Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and performance statistics to identify key areas of opportunity, ensuring that concise and accurate information is available for informed management decision making purposes.
- Work across Business Process & Technology Owners (and teams) to provide end customers with a reliable quality solution fit for purpose
- Work with project and program manager to drive deadlines, commitments, and manage interdependencies / risks
- Develop, deliver and maintain communication plans and channels for all internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage and Coordinate updates to SOPs/WIs/RACI and training materials as required
- Manage Process flows and updates as required
- Support ITC operations as required and transfer of new developments, changes to the team - includes training documentation
- Lead RPA journey for ITC
The ideal candidate will have:
- A 3rd Level Degree in a related field
- A minimum of 5 years of working in Finance with AR experience in Credit & Collection, Billing, Sales & Distributions Modules
- Good working knowledge of AR & SD modules
- Experience in data conversion, integration and project management key
- Strong Excel skills, and good knowledge of MS office overall
- RPA experience
- Good financial knowledge of aspects relevant to the O2C cycle
- ACCA, CIMA or equivalent finance qualification
- Previous finance SSC Experience in a large multinational center
- Experience and understanding of pharmaceutical industry strongly preferred
- Project Management qualification (PMP/Prince or equivalent)
- VBA experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.