Opportunity to join one of the Big 4 as they embark on an exciting period of expansion!
SAP Controls Specialist
Opportunity for a SAP Specialist seeking to grow their career with Global Professional Services Company. You will join a Global SAP Partner with a team of over 15000 SAP professionals across the globe.
As a SAP Controls Specialist you will be a key player in the SAP team getting the opportunity to work with clients across multiple industries playing a vital role designing and building finance solutions to meet client needs. The role would best suit a consultant looking for a challenge with the potential to develop your range of consulting and SAP skills significantly.
In this role you will get the opportunity to become part of a truly innovative team, access to interesting SAP project work and continued learning and development e.g. upskilling in SAP S/4 HANA
- Leading design workshops to gain a clear understanding of the clients' industry and business requirements, and to design and implement appropriate best practice solutions.
- Supporting business process re-engineering, particularly in the Governance, Risk Management & Compliance (GRC) space.
- Sharing knowledge of best practice within the team and across other disciplines in the firm, as well as developing other members of the SAP team.
- Playing a role in planning and executing client projects throughout all phases.
- Supporting the development of the SAP practice, including leading internal team activities and facilitating external client events.
- A third level qualification in Accountancy or finance experience with SAP GRC experience.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in SAP implementations in a Consulting or similar external client facing environment.
- Proven experience of full-cycle SAP implementation projects through all phases and associated deliverables.
- Strong ability to be a team player, adopting a collaborative and supportive approach across the team.
- Proven ability to lead teams and build and leverage relationships with key client stakeholders.
- Experience with (or demonstrable understanding of ) S/4HANA Finance, including the key benefits and implementation scenarios is desirable but not essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.