Opportuntity for a SAP Business Systems Specialist to join a leading multinational pharmaceutical company
SAP Business Systems Specialist - Plan to Manufacturing (PP / PP-PI, QM, MM and WM)
Opportuntity for a SAP Business Systems Specialist to join a leading multinational pharmaceutical company in their European Headquarters based in Dublin City.
Focusing on the Plan to Manufacturing modules in SAP the successfull SAP Systems Specialist will have an emphaise on Production Planning & Execution and Logistics Execution modules - PP / PP-PI, QM, MM and WM
- Coordinate all levels of requirements gathering, process modeling, and complete implementation of tasks to ensure specified SAP needs are being met.
- Maintain vast SAP process knowledge to rapidly analyze and complete business critical tasks.
- Apply strong knowledge of the business processes for developing and testing SAP functions associated with business operations which includes a strong expertise in the following areas: Production Planning, Quality Management, & Production Execution and Materials Management in Inventory and Warehouse environment.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the company's business functions, and combine that knowledge with the ability to easily facilitate change, ensuring all aspects of SAP flow properly within the product manufacturing, distribution and business chain.
- Serve as a key resource to coordinate and resolve SAP issues, by thoroughly understanding the integration associated with ECC functionality.
- Work closely with clients, team members, development groups and management.
- Serve a key role in the SAP end user training area.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years SAP ECC configuration and process experience. (Primarily PP / PP-PI, QM, MM and WM).
- 9 or more years experience related to information systems design, development, maintenance and/or functional experience.
- Manufacturing, Logistics Execution and Planning process knowledge preferably in Pharmaceutical Industry or Regulated environment.
- Demonstrated Knowledge of integration to other SAP functional modules, namely PM, SD, FI, CO a plus
- 3rd level degree preferred but equivalent experience will also be give due regard
- Complete working knowledge of the supported business area.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Knowledge of business processes outside of primary area of expertise.
- Able to understand the business needs relating to assigned applications and interfaces.
- Ability to learn and adapt new technologies.
- Exposure to software development and query tools.
- Exposure to ABAP processing and related SAP interface requirements.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work remotely - with key business contacts not in the same office or time zone
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams through software implementation process and general issue resolution.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.