Exciting Opportunity to participate in a Global SAP Transformation Program with a leader in the world's healthcare industry.
SAP Business Readiness Manager
12-month contract, Galway
Exciting Opportunity to participate in a Global SAP Transformation Program with a leader in the world's healthcare industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring project delivery of business change within the time, cost, scope, quality, risk and benefits constraints set out. Additionally, you will support the Programme (multiple waves) by working with the key business stakeholders, business change team and other programme representatives to plan and track all activities and deliverables related to business readiness, UAT and cutover.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and facilitate business activities within a global programme to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Support the programme business team in defining the UAT planning and coordination, business readiness and cutover approaches.
- Create detailed plan for UAT phases of programme including coordination of activities during testing phase.
- Create detailed plan for all business readiness activities required for cutover and develop the processes and metrics to review business readiness periodically (readiness assessments). Business readiness plans include business readiness activities, timelines, business resource requirements, and risk assessments.
- Support the programme business team in defining the cutover and implementation approach.
- Create detailed business cutover planning for technical go live for each region and impacted function(s).
- Together with the business programme team, define processes, procedures and team structures that will support the cutover effort from a business perspective.
- Define and communicate business resource requirements for cutover activities (in conjunction with the business readiness planning).
- Directly create, or support the creation of, as well as maintaining the project documentation that will be used throughout the change lifecycle to ensure performance monitoring and alignment with corporate strategy and business objectives.
- Lead and motivate the project team while ensuring that established programme procedures are adhered to.
- Manage the production of the required project outputs, taking responsibility for overall progress and use of resources and initiating corrective action where necessary.
- Establish and manage the project controls - monitoring and reporting
- Advise the Project/Programme Board of any deviations from the plan.
- Minimum of five years of project management experience in a position requiring intra-company, and inter-company, planning and coordination of multiple priorities. This experience should be in a leadership or multi-functional role in a medical diagnostic, or similar environment. Experience in medical diagnostic industry preferred.
- Experience in ERP systems and projects required (SAP preferred)
- Project Management Certification (PRINCE2 Practitioner preferred)
- Demonstrated proficiency on multiple software applications (MS Word, MS Power Point, MS EXCEL and Microsoft Project).
- Demonstrated proficiency in the hosting of virtual conference meetings (conference calls, virtual rooms (e.g. WEBEX)).
- Proven abilities in creativity and innovation
- Ability to travel up to 5% globally as required (with advance planning)
- Occasional out of hours working required.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.