Opportunity for a Procure to Pay SAP Business Process Analyst to join a global Transformation Program
SAP Business Process Lead - Procure to Pay (PtP)
12 Month FTC, Galway
Exciting Opportunity to participate in a Global SAP Transformation Program with a leader in the world's healthcare industry. As Global Business Process Lead you will be part of a wider project team supporting the organisation's PtP system and processes. The core focus of this role is to support the Procure to Pay team throughout the SAP implementation as part of the wider Global Transformation Program.
The ideal candidate will have solid expertise in the following areas/processes:
- Purchasing Processes (stock, non-stock items, capital equipment).
- Evaluation of MRP, Review and maintenance of planning and purchasing contingencies to ensure continued supply of product, and ability to analysis forecast data.
- Supplier Management in a regulated ISO13485 environment
- Vendor contacts and resolution of ongoing vendor issues
- Account Payable Processes
- Preparation of payments to Vendors including matching of electronic payments to paid invoices and expense reports on a weekly basis
- Matching, coding and processing of Vendors Invoices and Credit Notes
- Understanding the reconciliation of Vendor's statements on a monthly basis
- Monthly close
- Support end-to-end design and implementation of the solution
- Partner and support the Global Process Manager (GPM) to drive necessary business decisions and process adoption
- Promote a Global Perspective.
- Ensure that IT solutions meet the needs of the business.
- Support the design, build, and documentations to ensure they are consistent with effective integration and communication across Procure to Pay
- Support the change management and training aspect as this is a key deliverable for the project across all entities
- Take responsibility for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with all levels across the company and with external partners
- Accounting /Procurement/Supply Chain or equivalent qualification
- SAP ERP Systems experience is essential
- Third Level Diploma/Degree
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint essential.
- 3+ years relevant experience in a supply chain / procurement / accounts payable role - preferably with Shared Service Centre and multinational corporation background
- Another language is preferred.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.