Exciting Opportunity to participate in a Global SAP Transformation Program with a leader in the world's healthcare industry.
SAP Business Process Lead - AP
12 Month Contract, Galway
Exciting Opportunity to participate in a Global Transformation Program with a leader in the world's healthcare industry. As Global Business Process Lead you will be part of a wider project team providing specialist knowledge and experience in the area of AP during the SAP transformation including acting as the expert in the use of their AP processing tool which interfaces with the SAP system.
The ideal candidate will an end to end understanding of Accounts Payable processes within SAP, preferably ECC 6. Previous experience within a similar project or SAP implementation within a shared service environment and good knowledge of AP data is essential. The role would suit a person who enjoys taking a hands-on approach, is comfortable with high visibility within an organisation and open to some travel.
In addition to a competitive salary this role offers 25 days paid holidays, health insurance, pension, free parking and access to internal development courses.
- Supporting end-to-end design and implementation of the solution
- Partner and support Global Process Managers to drive necessary business decisions and process adoption
- Promotes a Global Perspective.
- Ensure that IT solutions meet the needs of the business.
- Support the design, build, and documentations to ensure they are consistent with effective integration and communication across Record to Report
- Support the change management and training aspect as this is a key deliverable for the project across all entities
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with all levels across the company and with external partners
- Completion of additional tasks that maybe assigned during the project by GPM
- 3+ years relevant experience in an accounts payable role
- SAP ERP Systems experience is essential
- Accounting qualification and Third Level Diploma/Degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint essential.
- Another language is desirable but not essential.
- Flexibility for travel is required. Can be up to 20-30% depending on requirements of the business.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.