Opportunity to join a dynamic and innovative SAP CoE within a Global Science & Technology Organisation
SAP APO Solutions Analyst
Leading Science and Technology organisation is seeking a SAP Planning Solutions Analyst to join their EMEA Development Centre of Excellence in Limerick. The successful candidate will join an open and collaborative environment committed to delivering high quality business applications, software solutions and services.
- Develop and deploy SAP SCM APO / SAP Manufacturing / SAP SD / SAP Finance and Logistics solutions.
- Work with Scrum Teams to ensure design, build and test meet required acceptance criteria and business requirements.
- Configure, unit test, integration test, support UAT and provide user documentation within SAP SCM APO (or similar planning tool) / SAP Manufacturing and integration with external supply planning tool OMP (OM Partners) for new functionalities
- Coordinate change and ensure compliance with internal change management processes.
- Minimum 5-7 years' experience in SAP SCM APO / Manufacturing within a regulated batch managed environment.
- Multiple deployments of SAP SCM APO / SAP Manufacturing solutions in a global pharmaceutical company.
- Strong knowledge of GxP and SOX and Computer System Validation requirements.
- Strong knowledge of SAP SCM APO / SAP PP/QM / SAP WM/MM, SAP FICO, BW and ERP.
- Integration experience with eWM for pharmaceutical warehousing and distribution would be a plus.
- Experience with LIMS integration in pharmaceutical manufacturing would be a plus.
- Experience defining, implementing and delivering solutions for SAP Manufacturing/ SAP SCM APO/ SAP SD/ SAP Finance and Logistics.
- Ability to communicate functional requirements to developers and provide implementation guidance.
- Strong experience with Planning (APO or OMP preferable) / PP-PI/QM configuration/ SD/LE configuration, plus experience in the integration of SAP with external systems such as SNC, Inventory Optimisation, BW, MES, LIMS, RF, WMS and 3PL systems and process historians.
- Strong knowledge of the ERP process integration points with other modules such as FI-CO, MM, SD, PP and PP-PI.
- Strong knowledge of the supply chain solutions provided by OM partners like Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP), Demand Planning and Forecasting, Manufacturing or Production Scheduling and Supply Scheduling.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business / Information Systems or related fields.
- SAP Certification is a plus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.