A world class leader in technology are looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their team
This is a fantastic company to work for as they have a great benefits package as well as flexi-time in order to ensure you can have a work life balance.
What will you be doing?
- Meet with stakeholders to determine business, functional and technical requirements
- Carry out configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) and maintain updated ticketing for events, incidents, requests, changes, problems, etc.
- Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
What you need?
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
- Experience working on Salesforce platforms or other CRM software packages
- Experience in developing custom APEX and Visualforce components
If you are interested in a new opportunity and feel this could be the one for you. Get in touch today.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.