Day rate contract opportunity for a CRM Delivery Lead with hands on sf.com skills
Salesforce Delivery Lead
Contract, Cork City
The Delivery Lead will join a dynamic global team with a responsibility for delivery of enterprise scale 'best of breed' sales and marketing capabilities supporting Fire, Security and HVAC business verticals across EMELA
Report into the Global Sales and Marketing Delivery leadership team, you will be at the forefront of helping to define and shape the organizations current drive to standardize and simplify the sales and marketing application landscape and drive towards customer centricity.
The ideal candidate will have strong Salesforce.com technical knowledge, preferably from a background in architecture, ideally having transitioned into a delivery role.
- Liaise with Senior Business & IT Leaders to develop and gain executive approval for Sales & Marketing Portfolio with accountability for IT application related estimates.
- Accountable to coordinate IT Application related activities in Initiation and Planning Phase and ensure IT Executive approval to proceed into Build, Test & Deploy
- Responsible for engagement with Enterprise Architecture team for validation of solution proposal
- Accountable for Build, Test & Deploy across Sales & Marketing Portfolio
- Accountable to manage engagement with System Integrator partners
- Responsible to manage the transition of program from deployment to Hyper-care to day-to-day operational support
- Accountable for collating Portfolio Status for IT Leadership Review
- Responsible for resource management of direct reports and provide mentorship to develop career paths.
Required - Education, Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience defining and delivering enterprise solutions.
- Strong experience defining and delivering enterprise applications on the Salesforce Platform
- Minimum of 10 years CRM experience with minimum of 5 years working as a Solution Architect
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business management field, or equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop and deliver materials that are appropriate for the audience.
- Experience with Agile implementation methodologies preferable.
- Travel of up to 25%, but can be higher or lower based on business and project needs.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.