Leading Salesforce Platinum Partner is seeking experienced Salesforce professionals to join their rapidly expanding team.
Salesforce Consultant / Developer
Leading Salesforce Platinum Partner is seeking experienced Sf.com professionals to join their rapidly expanding team. The successful candidates will utilise world class development practices on the sf.com platform to help customers define project requirements and solutions. You will have the opportunity to work on exciting and rewarding projects working with market leading companies across a range of industries.
As a key player on the Agile Development Team, utilising cutting-edge development practices you will:
- Develop simple approaches to complex business requirements
- Take technical ownership of deliverables and propose suitable solutions to maximize stakeholder satisfaction
- Provide reliable estimates for work to business stakeholders
- Work with geographically distributed development teams, in an agile environment, to ensure development tickets are delivered on time
- Be a part of a technical group that collaborates across multiple projects and shares experience.
- Work closely with a SCRUM Master or Technical Engagement Manager to ensure a timely and efficient delivery of projects.
- 3+ years of experience in development on the Force.com platform
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Salesforce Certifications in Admin, Architecture or Development is highly beneficial
- Experience with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning components
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC and RESTful
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented software design
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.