Exciting opportunity for an ambitious professional in Dublin West
Sales Support Executive
Location: Dublin West
Exciting new opportunity to develop your skills with a growing Financial Broker. The Sales Support Executive will provide administrative support to a number of Financial Advisors while also getting to learn about financial products and processes. Apply Online Today!
- Preparing and inputting all applications and following up with advisors and clients on outstanding items
- Responsible for client administration management and ensuring all files are completed fully and our clients are kept updated with each stage of their application
- Setting and managing appointments for our team of advisors
- Responsible for contacting clients as part of structured marketing campaigns
- A positive and proactive attitude to work
- Strong interpersonal skills with team members and clients
- Excellent communication skills via telephone and email
- Proficient in Microsoft Office- especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience in a financial services or regulated environment is advantageous but not a requirement.
- QFA or working towards QFA qualification would be beneficial
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.