Are you an experienced Account Manager with capital equipment or service contract sales experience?
Our client brings to you unrivalled laboratory equipment support and service. They offer a 'Total Lab Solution' for technical service and validation.
- Responsibility for all Multi-Vendor (MV) contract renewals and new business for MV within existing and new clients Ireland (North and South)
- Regular customer key account review meetings with the Head of Services
- Successful realization of IE goals
- Close cooperation, coordination and communication with internal sections (service, administration, product management)
- Supervision of key accounts in the sales region
- Responsible for all events, fair attendances and seminars in the sales region
- Consolidation of existing business relations as well as establishment of new customers and business partners in the sales region
- Cooperation with innovations in marketing, sales and product development
- Continuous improvement of internal processes for efficient sales transactions in cooperation with other departments
- Experienced Sales Professional with over 10 years sales of generated new service contracts as well as service contract renewals into Pharmaceuticals, CRO, CDMO, Test Analysis Labs
- Candidates with a real understanding of Multi-Vendor services would be preferred
- Understanding of GLP, GMP
- Sound commercial business acumen with an entrepreneurial flair
- Can work independently and as part of team
- Competitive base salary dependent on experience
- Commission structure
- 23 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Car, phone, laptop
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.