Exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Representative to join an innovative software company.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and motivated Enterprise Sales Representative. In this role, you will be linked with a team of field sales counterparts helping to penetrate new accounts and cross-sell into existing accounts.
- Maintain a high-level of daily activity including end user calls, partner calls, meetings and proactive outreach (phone and email)
- Connect with prospects and customers through 30-40 contacts per day
- Effectively articulate the value proposition associated with our client's products and services
- Build lasting relationships with prospects, end users and partners
- Engage with cross-functional resources including field sales, senior leadership, marketing and others to drive business in your account base
- Assume an active role in executing against your team's territory growth plan
- Fluent in German, Nordic or Benelux + English
- 2+ years of outbound b2b software sales experience or a similar combination of work experience and education
- Experience in the Fortune 500 and Enterprise space preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Ideally, a working knowledge of networking and internet routing
- Ability to travel as needed for customer visits and tradeshows (<15% travel expected)
- Experience in high tech sales. Preferably software and/or SaaS offerings
- Competitive Salary + benefits
- 23 days AL
- Location: Dublin City Centre
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.