Are you an experienced B2B telecommunications Sales Representative looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Our client is an Irish internet service provider (ISP) providing point to point wireless, and fibre optic broadband services. They are growing rapidly, and an opening exists for key personnel to join at an exciting time, with a unique opportunity to grow with the business.
They are renowned for a high level of customer service and technical support and believe in providing a level of reliability and quality that is head and shoulders above their competitors.
Our client is looking for an energetic and innovative person to take on a role generating orders from business' nationwide.
- Conducting market research to find key areas with sales opportunities
- Developing new business to business sales leads.
- Managing the sales process from lead identification to close.
- Working with the network operations centre, service delivery manager & field engineers
- Upselling and cross-selling their products and services to new and existing customers
- Provide regular feedback from the field
- Create and maintain strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Create and maintain strong relationships with reseller channels
- Have a strong focus on results and targets
- Be able to juggle multiple orders/enquiries/appointments.
- Be capable of working under time pressure with excellent time-management ability
- Have excellent problem-resolution skills, with a logical train of thought
- Be happy to work autonomously while working with a team to deliver feedback to improve productivity
- Constantly seek to suggest and implement improvements to work processes
- Be able to perform and thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Be hard-working and committed
- Have a passion for technology while having a good personable nature with excellent communication skills
- Have a positive mindset working with clients and colleagues
- Have impeccable oral and written communication skills and fluent English
- Have a good eye for spotting sales opportunities
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Third level qualification or significant relevant sectoral experience
- At least two years' experience in a B2B role in telecommunications is a must
- Knowledge of telecommunications in a business environment
- Competent IT skills. Be comfortable working with GSuite, MS Office, Teamwork, & Slack and other collaboration tools.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Have a high level of empathy with and understanding of customer requirements
- Full clean driving licence.
- Salary: competitive DOE with uncapped commission structure and an annual bonus scheme.
- Company Car, Fuel Card & Toll / Parking Tag
- Daily expenses (lunches & parking)
- Home office based with travel expected for meeting clients and attending staff meetings
- Access to the company pension scheme
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.