Morgan McKinley have been engaged by an expanding Tech client to recruit a Sales & Inventory Reporting Analyst to join their expanding team.
Morgan McKinley have been engaged by an expanding Tech company to recruit a Sales & Inventory Reporting Analyst to join their expanding team.
In this role you will be a key member of the Global Financial Planning & Analysis team and you will be responsible for data collection and management, analysing data to drive effective business decisions and you will support global Sales Teams by gathering and reporting on sales performance.
What you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the accurate collection and reporting of sales and inventory data from channel partners
- Utilize Tableau to track and report on this data to drive business decision making
- Work closely with the outsourced company that manages data processing to ensure that sales reports received from channel partners are accurate
- Ensure Sales Reporting Processes adhere to internal procedures, partner with sales teams to ensure accounts are assigned to appropriate sales rep
- Utilizing Tableau, work with FP&A/Sales/BI teams to design and develop new reporting to improve business effectiveness
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree required - Business, Economics, BIS, Finance, Maths
- Advanced excel - Pivot tables, Grouping, Data Validation, VLookup, Basic Macros
- Tableau experience preferential
- Data / Financial analysis experience
- Comfortable working with large quantities of data across multiple systems
- Natural curiosity with a passion and drive for data integrity
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.