Do you want to progress your career within the finance function of a growing organisation in the South East
- Cash, credit and DD verification within our sales reconciliation system
- Perform Cash Management operations involving payment receipt, processing, deposits and other duties with accuracy and timeliness
- Reconciliation of the daily cash transactions to the A/R systems as well as to the monthly GL accounts, investigating and reconciling any discrepancies
- Balance sheet, intercompany, and bank reconciliations
- Revenue and expense allocations and entries
- Assist in monthly, quarterly and yearly closing process
- General office administrative tasks such as filing, mail, copies, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant accounts admin experience with a 3rd level degree
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- A passion for numbers, accuracy and skills in calculating figures is essential
- An adaptable and quick learner, especially when it comes to new systems and processes
- Meticulous when it comes to detail and organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to consistently follow outlined procedures, as well as develop new and improved processes
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- A thorough, professional approach to work and a consistently positive outlook
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.