Tech powerhouse and market leader is looking for a Sales Readiness Program Coordinator/ Product Evangelist.
As a Product Evangelist, you will be the connection point, ensuring consistency across markets, from readiness programs, information on the product and making sure we have a Product Rep (you). Not a sales position, not customer facing or support, you will be supporting sales administration and coordination work across markets, internally.
You will be the product go to for all sales readiness programmes, and supporting the Team of approx. 150-200+ sellers across EMEA.
- Contest execution
- Execute quarterly blitz days for each segment
- Own/Develop Product Squad
- Help head Product squad efforts for breadth markets
- Readiness RoB owner (know when trainings/learning days/calls are taking place and represent all markets in the room/on the call). Liaise with Stakeholders.
- Product launch events, ensure that visibility to current in-market promotions
- Own 'scheduling' of PMM participation in any market-specific events and requesting any market specific information (promos/offers/events)
- Organise product partner days with leading Account Development Representatives in DE, UK, FR and W. Europe.
- Maintain Demand Response point of truth
- Someone with a sales focus/mind but not in a sales role.
- Experience leading readiness events, go getter, high energy etc.
- Seller Events / product launches, creating excitement around these.
- Managing multiple stakeholders in various locations.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.