Our client is looking for an experienced Sales Manager with a hospitality background.
Our client accommodates and caters for a dynamic cross section of businesses from start-ups and small/medium sized enterprises to international companies setting up in Ireland. The Sales Manager will work closely with these indigenous and FDI companies, creating a supportive & flexible environment that facilitates their growth and success in Cork.
- Handling private office, co-working, virtual office sales enquiries via telephone/email/in person in an efficient and professional manner
- Organizing and conducting site inspections with prospective members
- Preparing proposals for prospects in a timely manner
- Negotiation of office sales and existing office agreement extensions
- Assisting in setting pricing, handling queries, negotiation of agreements
- Management of sales pipeline, forecasting for Sales Director
- Management of Business Development and Community Executive and supporting him on a day to day basis
- Managing CRM system to ensure all relevant information is captured
- Promoting our clients Members Network and online portal for current and prospective members
- Reviewing sales and marketing literature for office and coworking
- Business development activities including prospecting, attending external events, developing and maintaining relationships with service providers etc.
- Lead generation activities and sales campaigns, strategically targeting local and international markets for business
- Maintaining regular contact with referees including auctioneers and office brokers
- Assisting when necessary with marketing team on opportunities for office, conference and virtual office sales
- Attending internal networking/member events
- Conducting regular market research and competitive analysis
- Provision of sales handover and assisting Operations team with new office set ups
- Attending local networking events, sales seminars, workshops on behalf of our client both during and out of working hours
- Key account management of members after sale.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B sales
- 3 -5+ years' experience in leading a team / people management
- Experience in hospitality/giving 5* customer service
- Ability to build long lasting relationships with clients
- Confidence in communicating and presenting to a number of people
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Professional telephone and personal manner
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage time effectively is critical
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative as well as part of a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office and high level of computer literacy is essential
- Proficiency in CRM tools or applications.
- Strong networking skills
- Flexibility as duties and demands may change from time to time
- Flexibility to travel for meetings, when required, to other locations
What would be a bonus
- Knowledge of property market in Cork
- Knowledge of HubSpot CRM
- Experience or education in communications, marketing, business and/or related fields
- Working within a prestigious, Cork city centre location
- We value our staff and believe a happy workforce is one that is able to switch off. We pride ourselves in being a company that discourages emails, phone calls outside of work hours & at weekends.
- We place a huge importance on sustainability and our CSR activities.
- Pension Plan with company contribution
- Partner perks & benefit discount rates, including VHI Healthcare
- Life insurance
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.