Our client a leading supplier of chemical components & food ingredients is seeking a Sales Manager to join their established team in South Tipperary.
The role will involve the ongoing management of key accounts, identifying opportunities for business growth & development and actively promoting/development of company services.
- Research and explore potential new clients while maintaining a constant pipeline of suitable new business opportunities.
- Active involvement in sales plans and cost projections for ongoing inclusion in annual costings/budgets.
- Conducting of customers reviews and audits, ensuring that existing SLA's & ongoing agreements are in line with latest fee schedules and make commercial sense.
- Deal with customer issues to resolution where appropriate.
- Ongoing achievement of set out milestones, financial targets and corporate initiatives.
Qualifications, Experience & Attributes:
- Preferably a 3rd level qualification in a related discipline (life science, pharma, chemistry or food science).
- Self motivated with good business acumen and diplomatic decision making.
- Flexibility to travel as required for the business unit.
- Excellent communication skills and computer proficiency.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.