My clients are currently recruiting for a qualified Sales Manager to join their organistaion on a twelve-month contract.
The role of Sales Manager is an integral part of the Company's Sales and Marketing team and will report to the General Manager and Company Directors.
- To manage internal sales training along with coaching and mentoring the sales team and Managers in sales performance and techniques.
- To develop new revenue lines within the company and to monitor and identify trends within the industry to identify potential business opportunities.
- To remain up to date at all times on the status of enquiries and all relevant sales figures.
- To create a three-month rolling forecast and ensure that all Department Heads, Managers and Senior team are aware of upcoming trends.
- To effectively manage the sales team to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the department.
- To be familiar with all properties, facilities, USPs of each and services provided in order to confidently and proudly sell our high standard of care.
- To produce sales reports and analysis with a high level of accuracy, to provide same to internal divisions and to communicate results and statistics in a clear and factual manner.
- To conduct market research for new sales activity.To have a strong working knowledge of our CRM system and the PIP Portal, for childcare funding. To ensure the CRM system is accurately kept up to date. Full training of these systems will be provided.
- To ensure all sales policies and procedures are adhered to and all paperwork is processed correctly and smoothly.
- The successful applicant will have an enthusiastic and positive outlook as well as an excellent eye for detail
- Maintain a friendly phone manner especially when under pressure
- Must be able to work on their own initiative and identify and implement ways to ensure the smooth running of the Department
- Discretion and professionalism in all aspects of their work
- Must be very confident in dealing with figures (Fee calculation is part of this role).
- Knowledge of the childcare sector is an advantage but not a requirement
- Must be proficient in Microsoft systems and have a strong ability to learn new software systems
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.