Sales Lead Development Representative
Our client a multinational leader in the tech sector, are looking for a Sales Lead Development Representative to join their team. You will as an integral part of the sales process working alongside inside sales team. You will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting leads, qualifying the lead whilst ensuring to built relationships before handing over to the sales team.
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting quotas. Provide clear and constructive feedback to senior management for metric reports to implement process improvements for future customers.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns, engaging with the end customer and qualifying.
- Regular contact with customers via phone and email to manage the lead.
- Make between 60 - 80 quality lead calls daily.
- Maintain and update internal systems with all communications with lead contacts.
- Widen contacts within the lead; find relevant influencers and decision makers other than the original contact
- Track, document and report to management on weekly/monthly, quarterly lead KPIs and provide feedback and reports.
- Perform outbound calls for assigned campaigns.
- Participate in sales meetings and marketing meetings.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products and services.
- Stay current with all marketing campaigns.
- Technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is a distinct advantage for this role.
- A second European Language (French, German or Italian) is a distinct advantage for this role.
- Up to 3+ years experience in a lead development high-tech industry.
- Proven ability to make an average of 100 cold calls a week.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques with a proven track record of achieving quotas.
- Take the initiative, be creative and maintain goals and quotas.
- Successful, proven track record working independently within a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities effectively while managing time and ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- MS Office experience is essential. Salesforce experience is a distinct advantage.
- Understanding of marketing and sales performance metrics.
If you would like to apply for this role, click apply or call Victoria on 061 430 939.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF LA CRÈME SERVICES.