Are you a sales executive with experience in events and hospitality?
Our client is looking to recruit a Sales Executive to maintain and expand the existing client base, using strong sales and negotiating techniques in order to showcase the business in B2B & B2C transactions.
Duties & Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
- Maintain, manage and expand the company's client portfolio
- Accurately target key consumer markets
- Plan, create and deliver strong business campaigns and pitches
- Promote and demonstrate the peerless branding of the business
- Engage in detailed and ongoing competitor and market analysis to maintain competitive advantage.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the company and its wider business context.
- Proactively identify areas of new business for the company
- Respond with professionalism and promptness to all business queries from clients.
- Maintain accurate databases
- Prepare and present regular, detailed sales reports to senior management.
- Liaise and work cross-functionally with all departments within the business.
Skills & Qualifications / People Skills & Attributes:
- 1-2 years' experience in B2B or B2C sales executive position.
- Proven record of achieving sales targets and KPIs
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of the events/hospitality industry is a must
- Understanding of modern marketing techniques.
- Strong communication and negotiating skills.
- Proven ability to create and maintain effectively business relationships.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.