Sales Executive - German
Sales Executive - German
Morgan McKinley are recuriting for a Sales executive with fluent German for a new Business Unit of a large scale national business. This role is a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include the following:
- Reporting into the Sales & Product Development Manager. The Sales Executive will work in conjunction with the Sales & Product Development Manager to develop sales and marketing strategies and plans.
- Accurately forecast and control planned volumes against customer requirements within agreed timeframes and in conjunction with the Operations and financial teams. Check inventory levels and quality of product on a regular basis and communicate potential problems to management. Understanding the drivers of change within the business with weekly communication.
- Build sales orders and customer contracts through active customer engagement and effective communication and promotion of the brand. Help to build brand loyalty, both nationally and internationally. Communicate successes, competition trends, deals, product opportunities via weekly sales reports to line manager. Assist in building marketing plans for products, geographies and market sectors.
- Effective day to day communication and interaction with the Sales & Product Development Manager and cross functional team members to optimise execution of the plans.
- Attend relevant trade fairs, conferences and expo's, capture leads and promote sales, ensuring potential customer meetings have been set up in advance.
- All employees are expected to co-operate fully with all provisions taken by the company for ensuring Health and Safety, and Welfare of co-employees and members of the public using the premises.Assist Sales Manager in the preparation of Sales plans and targets. Deliver agreed targets for sales, profitability, volume and customer spend. Actively seek new sales leads.
- A relevant third level business and or marketing or science
- 3+ year in a similar role.
- Fluency in German and English essential.
- Experience in business, sales and marketing
- Willingness to travel internationally when required
- Full drivers licence required.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.