Remote working Sales Executive position with Media Company
Our client lead in publishing Pharmacy and Hospital News throughout Ireland. Established in 2008, they are the leading media brand for community pharmacy and Healthcare professionals. Due to rapid growth, they are seeking a Sales Executive to join their dedicated sales team.
Benefits of Sales Executive
· Competitive salary
· Monthly bonuses
· Pension scheme
· Genuine growth and career progression opportunities
· Travel expenses covered
Responsibilities of Sales Executive
· Drive growth selling Advertising and Sponsorship packages to Healthcare and Pharmaceutical companies
· Approach and prospect potential clients through cold calling, meeting clients and networking at industry related events
· Build and maintain client relationships
· Meet monthly and quarterly KPI's and maximizing sales where possible
· Working with Blue Chip companies
· Must be able to travel to Belfast once a month.
This position may be suitable for you if you have experience in roles such as :Business Development, Account Executive, Sales Manager, Advertising Executive, Pharma Sales, Campaign Manager
Requirements of Sales Executive
· +3 years relevant experience
· Excellent written, verbal and telephone skills
· Experience managing and growing a book of business
· Ability to work both alone and within a team
· Ability to work under pressure and meet sales targets
Salary dependent on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.