Sales | Senior Sales Engineer
Senior Sales Engineer
Are client being one of the world's largest manufacturers of formwork and scaffolding based in Dublin, they employ over 9,500 people and operate through more than 60 subsidiaries worldwide.
This is a mid-level position, responsible for managing high level project/sales pursuits. This role will manage business (customer, projects, turnover, discount) within a defined area, segment or on a specified project. And maintain and build new customer trading relationships. Also, with a key focus on growing market share.
- Work closely with customers to manage queries and complaints
- Work closely with customers and in collaboration with the Finance Dept. to manage debt.
- Work closely with the Managing Director to identify and target new customers.
- Work closely with the Managing Director to ensure the most cost effective and profitable solutions are given to the customer.
- Build relationships with customers to win their trust and increase their confidence in brand.
- Develop, maintain and grow turnovers from existing customers
- Develop and maintain a project pipeline for your geographical area of responsibility.
- To effectively and accurately report on business activity
- To support the development of less experienced sales engineers
- Negotiate trading agreements and discount levels with our customers
- New products market penetration
- Operate within the company financial guidelines
- To develop a high level of understanding of the products, competitors and the formwork market.
- Work closely with the Managing Director to deliver annual personal sales targets.
- 4+ years in a similar Sales or Senior Sales engineer role
- Excellent Selling Skills
- Professional experience
- Experience in selling within the Construction Industry
- Good experience in all aspects of Formwork, Falsework and scaffolding solutions
- Drive and ambition
- Good communication and social skills
- Strong negotiation skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.