Sales and Reservations Administrator
Morgan McKinley are recruiting for a Sales and Reservations Administrator for a city centre hotel in Dublin. The successful candidate is responsible for supporting the Reservations and Sales and Meeting Excellence Teams and will report to the Director of Sales and work closely with the Reservations Manager, and Meeting Excellence Manager.
- Ensuring that reservations are accepted, recorded and confirmed back to guests correctly
- Deal with guest telephone calls and queries in a professional and courteous manner
- Monitor the sales inbox and respond to customer queries in an efficient and professional manner.
- Day to Day sales tasks such as welcome cards, welcome letters and any other tasks conducted by the Sales Manager.
- General assistance to achieving Sales Targets and Strategies within the Reservations and Sales and Marketing departments.
- Actively manage online reviews in conjunction with the Marketing Manager Respond to reviews on TripAdvisor and Booking.com and prepare a weekly online reputation report which the Marketing Executive will deliver to management.
- Previous experience using Opera and a CRM tool preferred but not essential
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- An organised, self-starter that works efficiently both individually and as part of a team
- Highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to demonstrate great attention to detail
- Extremely comfortable with the Microsoft Office Package
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.