A great Opportunity for a Logistics Professional Looking to Make a Step Up.
Job Title: Road Freight Product Manager
- Monday to Friday
- 9AM to 5:30PM
- Salary: €45,000 to €55,000 DOE + Bonus
- Manages the pricing and procurement of all RFR business requirements and services.
- Responsible for all adhoc and tender pricing processes.
- Effective GP & cost control management within the RFR department Implementation & maintaining an effective robust Supplier Management Program for RFR International Transport Providers.
- Responsible for ensuring all financial tasks relating to GP performance are carried out effectively and efficiently within the RFR department. These include but are not limited to all month end processes, accruals, billing and cost management.
- Responsible for and implementing a Supplier Management Program for all RFR suppliers,
- Responsible for the GP management within RFR department
- Responsible for all adhoc pricing and ensuring the process is implemented and maintained across the department
- Responsible for all RFQs ensuring on-time completion, numerical accuracy, follow-up important participation in any wins and subsequent implementation to the key stakeholders.
- Working collaboratively with the Finance & operations team to ensure all costs are managed effectively & that budgetary requirements are being met
- Ensures all required daily, weekly and monthly reports are issued to finance and operations as required including but not limited to - credit note report, unbilled report, shipment nos report, ADE report, DME report, SI reports).
- To ensure all staff work collaboratively with the operations team in relation to gp management, adhoc and tender pricing.
- Liaising with KAMs and business development leads to produce timely, effective and efficient pricing solutions to meet all current and future customer requirements.
- Promotes a customer centric environment across the team and company
- Works collaboratively with the Operations Manager to ensure selected and approved suppliers are implemented for particular customers / business.
- Maintaining a robust month end procedure and where required take the necessary corrective action to make changes and escalate to Head of RFR when required.
- Ensure operational compliance to all revenue and international trade legislative requirements, in addition to all DGF IE policies and procedures (H&S, Quality, Environmental, HR, etc), and work in a manner that supports the Company environment programme
- Min 5 years' experience in Road Freight
- Full understanding of P&L process management
- Team Leader experience
- Leaving Certificate
- Third level qualification in a logistics related course desirable but not essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.