Risk Programme Manager
Programme Manager - Risk Consulting
(This role will suit a candidate coming from a Risk Consulting Role with proven experience of managing projects and programmes of change within Financial Services )
Excellent opportunity to lead the design of enhancements to the corporate financial risk framework provides exposure to senior stakeholders both in Ireland and abroad.
- Lead the planning and designing of the implementation of enhancements made to the corporate financial risk framework
- Heavily involved in the development of a global model to support corporate credit and market risk, providing leadership on business cases and liaising with senior stakeholders and the 1st line of defence throughout
- Update any new requirements to the financial risk policies as required
- Work in tantum with senior stakeholders to provide expert support and guidance
- Provide lead and support for assessments of strategic risks and any related reporting required
- Close liaison with various 1st and 2nd lines of defence to assist with defining and enhancing the corporate liquidity and pension risk frameworks
- Support in the development of the risk appetite, risk culture and risk reporting processes
- Previous experience designing, improving and enhancing financial risk frameworks within the asset management industry - hands on experience is essential
- Management experience is essential for the successful candidate
- Proven experience of managing Programme of Change ( Risk )
- Strong stakeholder management skills are key
- A CA/ACA, CFA or risk management qualification with a minimum of seven years' experience in a similar role is required
- Excellent written and oral skills - high-quality reporting skills are essential
- Analytical and interpretive skills are key for the successful applicant
All interested candidates should send CVs to email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.