Risk Manager (12 Month FTC)
12 Month FTC
Excellent work life balance | Dublin City Centre
A well-established financial services company are seeking a Risk Manager to join their team of 3. You will be reporting directly into the Senior Risk Manager. This firms Risk Management framework follows the three lines of defence model and in this role, you will provide oversight and challenge the first line, as well as, playing a key role in the Second Line Risk Management. Involved in risk assessment of investment proposals and continuous risk portfolio oversight.
- Involved in the provision of all second line of defence risk requirements related to investments and portfolio monitoring.
- Provide a review and challenge new investment proposals from assessment and identification of key risks, financial analyst to structuring.
- Ensure adherence to the firm's overall risk appetite.
- Build a strong working relationship across the firm's various departments.
- From a risk management perspective, ensure compliance with internal policies and regulations.
- Provide guidance on risk related matters.
- Over 10 years credit or risk experience within financial services - ideally investments, banking or private equity
- In depth understanding of investment risk issues
- Extensive knowledge of risk management processes
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Previous experience interacting with senior stakeholders and senior management
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.